#SpreadAGTubeLove

Hello everyone!!!

I hope everyone is enjoying their Valentine's day with the people they care about.
As some of you may know, today I uploaded a video that is very close to my heart.
Also as you may know, I had a rough week after a confusing mishap (if you want to read more about that incident see the post before this) and I really needed some cheering up.

I saw in my subscriptions box that my friend Rainbow Lollipop Productions (aka Rainy) had uploaded a video titled "#SpreadAGTubeLove". I watched it and was instantly moved.

Basically, #SpreadAGTubeLove is a tag that Rainy created to spread positivity and love throughout the AG community, which you can never get enough of.

The whole video was purely sweetness and love, since she picked people she thought deserved more subscribers and recognition and complimented all of the high points on our channels, and it warmed my heart.

I was so happy to be tagged, as it really helps renew confidence. I am so glad that there are people like Rainy active in the community.

She asked all the people she tagged to also make a video, so I did!
I hope you take the time to watch it!

Happy Valentines Day!
xoxo -Lillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog