New Addition :D

AHHHHH!
As some of you may know, if you watched the video...

I GOT A NEW DOLL!!!

I REALLY wasn't planning on it, but it happened anyway! I was at AGP today, looking around at the new spring collection with no intention of buying a new doll, but I ended up buying a doll!
I think it's dangerous for me to be around the store... it seems as if every time I'm there I NEED to buy a doll!

ANYWAY

I was at AGP when I saw Truly Me #46, who I had been looking at for a while now, thinking that I should add her to my collection. I never planned on getting her this soon, though!
The hardest part for me was definitely picking a name, the entire car ride back my mother helped me by listing off all of the names she could think of. After a while I stopped her, and realized that there was a name that I LOVED.

So my new dolls name is Aria!
I love the name so so so much, not to mention that I LOVE the show Pretty Little Liars, and my favorite character's name is Aria. (Even though she looks nothing like her).

For anyone who is debating on wether or not they should get 46, or you've just been wondering what doll to get, I definitely recommend her. Everything about her is gorgeous!

Welcome Aria to the family :)

Link to my video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2_hZkGeVjA

Here is Aria!! I welcome her to the family :D
xoxo -Lillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog