It finally happened.

I have added a new doll to my family!
Over winter vacation, I followed the AGIG trend of staying up until 2 am just to see the 2016 girl of the year, Lea's collection. Was it worth it? TOTALLY!
I love her collection so much, though many people have compared her to different goty's, I think she's quite unique.

After purchasing her, I noticed some things about her that are not on other dolls. You probably have heard of these already:

-No neck strings (this broke the internet)
-A plastic wrap around the thighs
-Eyelids? And as in eyelids, I mean a small crease above the eyes
-Highlights

Overall, I'm so happy. After reading every single one of the recommendations for names that you all left me, I have decided to name her Paisley. I absolutely LOVE the name, and I think it suits her quite well.

xoxo -Lillian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog